Sunday, September 9, 2007

Let Me Just Say...

The clean clothes in my laundry basket are not getting folded tonight. I've been conscious far too many consecutive hours to mind the fate of my wardrobe falling prey to wrinkles. Behold! I offer for your consideration the art of "Throwing Your Stuff Back in the Dryer for like Ten to Fifteen Minutes to get the Wrinkles Out While You're Taking a Shower"! This cryptic ceremony is privy only to the most learned martial artists in the south pacific, and, since I'm offering it for your consideration, you.

Step 1: Find Wrinkly Clothing.

Step 2: Throw Your Stuff Back in the Dryer for like Ten to Fifteen Minutes to get the Wrinkles Out While You're Taking a Shower.

Step 3: ....

Step 4: Profit

By Jove!!! Brilliant!

(I've been awake for around 20 hours, sorry.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you throw in a small damp towel it works wonderssss
:D