Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mute Math

Ok, So the Mute Math concert last night was amazing. It was my debut seeing them live. Eisley opened and were great as always. There was some sound equipment issue during Eisley's first couple songs, and every few seconds it sounded as if the siren horn from Hades was heralding the demons for an attack. Luckily all the tall people stood in front of our group, and you couldn't see much. Well, I could see fine, but most of the other people in my group were not over 6 feet, and they couldn't see. Afterward we took a chill break at Jillian's. I got to bed at what I would consider a fantastically late hour, but I did get to wake up after the sun rose for the first time in a long while this morning.

Tonight: Haunted Corn Maze! Get home ~11pm go to bed, get up 2am, go to office for prayer experience with small group. 4am waffle house! 5am church setup. 1:30pm church tear down + go to butler campus to setup for the third Dominate lunch. 6pm Leadership Commitment Night begins. 9pm tear down butler. get home ~11, bed by 12 hopefully. up for work at 6 the next morn.

I'm excited about how much sleep I'm going to get.

2 comments:

michael k said...

sleep is for the weak. Fun times at the office.


Im old greg!

Anonymous said...

Yes, "luckily" they stood in front of us. *wishes for a rolling eyes smiley*

Old Greg, Black Bond. "Get lost in music..."